Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cute Pots and Plates!

So, I did a little searching for some pots that I can use, because someday soon, these little plants will be too big for their little cans. I wanted some containers with character. I don't want my little garden to be drab. So, I thought DI might be the place to check. I was right. I found some really cute pots that I think have some character.

I found this cute Young Women watering pail and I couldn't pass it up. It made me smile. Plus, it was like $1. 

I like the pot on the left. I think it has character. My other 4 pots were cheap and they are large enough to house most of the plants once they are bigger.

Hahaha, I saw this and couldn't pass it up. It was cheap, cute and has some character. Can't wait to put something good in it! 
Add caption

I saw these and had to have them. There is drainage at the bottom. These remind me of home. I think I'll put something tall in it. Like some tall grass-like plant. Don't know yet. Maybe just some corn! :)


Earlier this week, I also found some really cute plates. They are a little beat up, but have some awesome character. They were out by our dumpster and nobody had claimed them all day, so finally I picked them up. I don't know quite what I'll do with them yet, but I know they'll add character somewhere in my little garden!

This weekend I'm going up to Idaho and I'm going to go see what their DI has. I love the cheap prices. I paid $13 and got 10 items! WOOT!



- SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment