Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Carving!

So last weekend we went to Day Farms in Layton and got pumpkins! Tonight Trevor and I carved our pumpkins and decided it was about time we got festive and decorated a bit. I also had a pie pumpkin and we made DINNER IN A PUMPKIN! It was super tasty! Head over to our Healthy Eating page or click here for the recipe!

We started carving when it was bright outside



Trevor really went at it!


My pumpkin!

This was my pumpkin all lit

This is Trevor's pumpkin. He was super creative and used the inside guts to make hair for his. 

Trevor's pumpkin, all lit up

We had a third pumpkin, so we carved it together!

All three of them! I think our personalities really came out in our carving! You can still kind of see the hair on Trevor's pumpkin

We put a cute cover on our door! 



Our happy little doorstep!

We just had to put a J on one of the pumpkins! lol

1 comment: