Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Garden Madness!

Trevor and I headed to Idaho yesterday morning (early...). We left and when we came back, my little plants had taken off even more! I've been having so much fun with them! I'm about ready to transplant some of them. Check it out!


Seeds left to plant, I planted the Oregano tonight.

I came home and this is what they looked like. The corn, squash and garlic were even bigger! 

My garden family!

I planted sweet basil before we left. Should be popping up soon. 

First time trying to grow broccoli! We'll see what happens. 

This cucumber plant is for a container garden. Supposedly it should remain pretty small.

I bought these green onions at the store last week. Look at how they've grown!

These are my beefsteak tomatoes. 

I'm so proud of my little squash plants. :) Hopefully I can manage them.

My rosemary is the slowest of all my plants. 2 weeks planted and we just barely saw a little tiny stem. 

These are my large red cherry tomatoes. I just planted these this weekend

My green peppers should be sprouting any time! 

I need to get these little guys in a pot! 

This is my garden bean plant. It's gotten so big! I'm so proud. lol. 

If you look in the dirt, you can see a second bean getting ready to sprout. (Next to the little light colored ball)

I'm going to have cilantro that doesn't wilt in 2 days! 

This has been so fun. Garlic. When I left, the green stems were quite small. They are HUGE now!

The newest member of the container garden family. Oregano! Should be a while before we see anything.
 I love experimenting with my container garden. I'm excited to see what it turns into this summer!


- SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment