Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Love this guy!

I just want to take a small post to express how much I love Trevor. :-) Life happened to us again this past week or so. I'm do glad I have him by my side! Somehow we are so perfect for each other. Our personalities are so compatible. I feel so blessed to have a strong marriage. He jokes when I'm too serious, he reminds me not to sweat the little things. We encourage each other to be the best we can. We support each other in our endeavors and in the good times as well as the bad. The last two years have been so wonderful. We've grown closer to each other and to God. It hasn't been without it's bumps, bruises, tears and prayers, but it's also been filled with joy, strong love, laughter, adventures, and peace in God's promises. I LOVE YOU TREVOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment