Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Green Onions - PLANTED!

So, I picked up some green onions on Monday to use this week. Well, there are a few different things that can regrow from your kitchen scraps, garlic, which I already have growing, and green onions - which I just planted! (There are others like celery, but I'm not a fan of celery, maybe some day though!)

My green onions had a huge base and the roots seemed pretty intact. I cut them just around the end of the white part, last night. This morning, I went and looked at them, and they had already begun growing before I planted them! So, this mid-morning, I planted them and can't wait to watch them grow! I LOVE green onions!


See how they've started to grow already?! The one in the top right is the best visual. 

It's an experiment. :) 
- SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment