Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hike the Y - Our Saturday Adventure

Trevor and I have lived in Provo for 8 months and haven't hiked the Y until today. We did it! It was a beautiful sight. It was neat to see the whole valley. I've never really seen much of the lake, I had no idea it was so huge! I enjoyed spending my afternoon with my hubby. He was so patient as I wheezed my way up. I'm glad I don't have asthma or that would have been killer. I thought I was in better shape. Hahaha, it's given me some motivation to get running more. We enjoyed a quick walk back down. It wasn't too hot. There was a beautiful breeze and we had a nice walk down.

Afterwards, we were both craving a BIG burger. So, we headed to the Creamery and both got a double bacon & cheese burger. Yes, two patties. YUMMMM. Hit the spot and was tasty! We ended our night with a little Indiana Jones. I'd say it's been a perfect Saturday. Here are some pictures we took!


It was a beautiful day! Not to hot, there was a wonderful breeze.

Ah, he's cute. (Reminds me of his mission pictures lol)

I hadn't caught my second wind yet. lol


What a view...

The south end of the valley and lake.







That's what the Y looks like up close. We went to the bottom part.

On the Y. There was a lovely breeze.


I'd say this is the best pict.

I have to post the gooshy pictures. lol


Ahhh. I love that guy.


We went for ice cream after as a reward for tackling the Y.



That, my friends, is heaven.

YUMMMM


He's my bestie. lol 
 We had a great time hiking the Y and enjoying our Saturday together. It's nice to be able to take a breather from life and a break. No traveling, no homework, no to-dos. Just an awesome date with my bestest friend!!


- SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment