Saturday, September 12, 2015

BYU vs Boise State Football Game!

Woot! After 2 years at BYU we finally went to a football game. We also happened to go to the best game in the season - against Boise State! Secretly, I didn't care who won or lost, I'm from Idaho! I loved seeing the marching bands. Both teams has their bands here! BYU marching has white pants. I totally respect that, knowing from experience, your footwork has to be pristine. I enjoyed the bands and followed along, but once the kickoff happened, I was lost. Lol. It was good fun though. I learned that I probably can't be considered a fan at the games, because everyone is going crazy and I'm over here with my Dumbledore clap. Lol. I'm pretty quite. (Trying to understand why people are screaming down to the refs or field.) Anyway, the game was awesome. I understood the most at the end. There for a while, like almost 2 whole quarters, it looked like we might lose. But, there in the last minute or so, BYU raked in 14 points and "beat the opponent soundly". The ending was awesome. The stadium was completely packed and everyone was screaming and shouting and jumping up and down and all over each other. This was our home opener. The crowd went crazy after it was over and spilled into the field. This game started at 8:15 pm. And at 12:05 we walked through our apartment door. I'm ready for a quite night. ;-) good fun, excited for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment