Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Continual Growth!

I have been enjoying my little container garden! It's fun to see the HUGE progress of my little plants. They are like babies. They grow VERY fast when they are young. I've noticed a height difference in my corn in a matter of about 6 hours! 

My tomatoes have sprouted and so have my green beans! (Only one bean plant so far). I'm just waiting on my green peppers (which I just recently planted), my cilantro and rosemary. 





Look at how big it's gotten! I can't wait to have corn to eat this summer. This is probably my favorite plant. :-)

My yellow squash. I'm so excited for these little guys. I hope I can find room for them once they are big! 

These are my tomato plants. Even since this picture all four plants have perked up to the sun! 

EEK! My garden bean has sprouted. I've removed a bit of dirt to see what's underneath and it looks like a mutant something. (But then I put the dirt back on top. hehehe.
I've really been enjoying my garden. It's fun to think of things I can do to help it grow, add more variety and finding pots. I look forward to taking my little plants out into the sun (because I bring them in at night), and then coming home each day and seeing how they've grown!



- SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment