Friday, March 28, 2014

Summer and Skyler Conquered the Y!

Hollie and her kids came down to Provo with Mom and all my brothers and sisters! It was awesome. We went to the Sacred Gifts exhibit which was super cool. I'm glad they got to see it. It's a pretty special event. We went and had Ice cream after and had pizza at the Brick Oven. Afterwards they all left, but Summer and Skyler got to stay here with me and Trevor. 

So what'd we do?! Hike the Y! These kids were great. We went a good pace and made it up. We got to sit and watch the sun set and on the way down we got to see the night lights come on in the city! We got off the mountain just before it got dark. I sure enjoyed my time with these kids! Here are our pictures. Tomorrow we got to the Color Festival. Super excited! :) 


(I think my pictures are in backwards order. We started at the bottom of the mountain and made our way up. lol not the other way around). 



Admiring the view.


Trevor is pointing out the different locations






This kid, is awesome. 'Nuff said.



SIBLINGS ON TOP OF THE Y!


Trying to do selfies. lol


Had to post this. Sky was goofing off. 

The men, on top of the Y




I thought this was a cool pict.


ALMOST THERE! Summer was a trooper! 


The last stretch...which was the steepest. Summer did great!



Trev wanted a serious picture...don't know how I feel 'bout it.




Trev didn't make it in this selife. Great one of me and Sky though!

Love this girl!

Only a few more switch backs....



Hahahaha. I love this guy.





Going for a dramatic look. lol


This was at the beginning. 






Yip, after looking at my pictures, they are all in backwards order. Anyway, that was our trip up to the Y. We have more to do this weekend! Stay tuned for more pictures! Having a blast here in Provo!


- SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment