Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday is a special day

Remember the primary song that goes "Saturday is a special day, its the day we get ready for Sunday"? That's kinda how most of my day went.

This morning we went to the farmers market with Rebecca, Trevor's mom, and I got tomatoes, potatoes, and apples. After chatting with her, Trevor and I came home and canned the tomatoes. I got 9 quart jars! I couldn't have done it near as fast without him! Together we got them canned pretty fast and all my jars sealed!!! I sure enjoyed my time with him. It was fun to work together in the kitchen!

Today we also cleaned up, did laundry, I made bread, and yummy bagels along with dinner, meal planning and shopping AND we made it to the temple and did sealings. I finished Harry Potter 5 and am now working on 6 and Trevor is doing homework. I'd say we've have a super productive day. I almost put Sunday dinner in the crockpot and stored it on the fridge, but didn't. The house is clean, we have food for the week. Ya. I'd say it's been a good day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment