Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dino Museum

Quick little update. Trevor and I had a blast yesterday going on an adventure to Thanksgiving point's Museum of Ancient Life. AKA - The dinosaur museum. :) When I was in about 5th grade, I was convinced that I was going to be a paleontologist. I loved the dinosaurs and loved the idea of digging and finding things in the earth. I had books on it, I knew all the different kinds of dinos and their names and what they were known for like attributes and such. I knew the different time periods and when each animal appeared where.

Obviously, I grew out of it, because now I'm studying to be an accountant. But it was fun to go to the dino museum and bring that "little kid" back out in me. The history of the earth has always fascinated me. Yellowstone is another one of those passions. (I know quite a bit about it too.)  Anyway, Trevor loved going and learning as well. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

Wants to fight with a dino. 


Trev enjoyed himself. :) 


He's eating out of my hand!

It is cool to see just how big these dinos were. Standing next to one of these big dinos, we only went up to about the first joint in the leg. Kinda crazy! We are up on the second story in this picture. 

Trevor's getting "eaten" by the...herbivore. HAHAHA. 
-SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment