Saturday, January 11, 2014

Gingerbread Houses

The cousins made gingerbread houses. We have quite the little builders in our family. The kids enjoyed building with candy. Enjoy the picts! 


Sade, Canyon, Rob, Dylan, Summie, Devin

Cohen, Trey, and Miss Taylor

Charlie and Miss Katie!

This kid cracks me up! 

Cohen showing off his stellar gingerbread house! 

Trey and his gingerbread house! 

Dylan! 

Canyon cracks me up! 

Summer! 

Cohen and Trey are best buddies! 

What a cutie! 

Buddies! 

I had to add this picture. I think Charlie is a little technology deprived. hahaha! 

Yes. Yes, this child is my brother. He is the best kid EVER!

Yes, this is my husband. Would you guess he is in training to be an engineer???

Trevor took this tower VERY seriously. 



Again, this girl cracks me up. I'm her favorite. :) 


Family!!




-SamiMae





No comments:

Post a Comment